Brookings workshop update: All set, ready to go :-)

Hi everyone,
The workshop is looking great. The house is full :-)
A couple of people have indicated that they will come on Friday and Saturday and are hoping to hook up, to share rides.
Please let me know if you want to share a room.
I have a place I can recommend, it is close to the house where we will be staying,
and we all plan to eat dinners together.
No need to eat all by yourself.

3 people are doing the first night, Italian menu.
3 others will make dinner on the second night.
Jane and I will do middle Eastern on Saturday night.
and I will be your beloved bar tenderess. :-)
And my chickens have been very productive, so I will share lots fresh organic eggs in the mornings. Feel free to bring your lunches and extras goodies.
You know how we all love to eat well.

Bring your toys; fishing rods, kites, and kayaks.

For ???, call Jane 541-301-0803 or email me. golyandjane@gmail.com

Most of you have been painting and have your supplies all ready to go,
just in case you need a refresher, this is my supply list.

See you in Brookings. Goly